ToRtiK - Regenerate ToRtiK - Regenerate

Very good song. The only thing I would change is at about 0:25-1:00 the sounds get way too complex. By that, I mean same sound, 2 different rhythms going at once. It's still a great tune. 5/5.

ToRtiK responds:

Ok. Thanks. :))

Tzu - D.O.W. Tzu - D.O.W.

You, Night Killer, And a lot of the other Dubstep people need to make 1 epic tune that kills everyones easy from so much orgasmic activity. +5 downloaded

Tzunami responds:

Thanks gamemaster. Great to hear you like it.

[RM] - Test WIP [RM] - Test WIP

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very awesome! (why didn't i use copy paste...) Very very good. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!

Set Fire to the Rain Dubs Set Fire to the Rain Dubs

I think i just lawled. "But i say..... WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB FI WUBWUBWUB" so much better than original. So much better. <3 +555555555555

Desert (Drumstep) Desert (Drumstep)

Very nice. Very good melody!

Very good man! Very nice melody and wubs! Great job! Keep it up!

keosni391 responds:

Thanks^^

xKore - Last Words (NG Cu xKore - Last Words (NG Cu

Why are songs so good!?

Why is most of your songs so freaking good? You do an amazing job making music dude. Don't stop. Or you will starve all of us. =)

-= Buried Alive =- -= Buried Alive =-

Couldn't you....

Couldn't you load the file as a beat in FL, then just add things to it like the empty intro? Or if you loved us you could redo the entire thing!!! XD Nah im just giving you trouble. Pretty good. 9/10. Nice job. =)

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahaha! If only it worked that way, man. Thanks a lot for the kind words :D I've got plenty more to make up for this little snippet so be on the look out!

Eyuh - Intro&amp;amp;Drop1A Eyuh - Intro&Drop1A

good so far

The melody is awesome. The beginning part is a bit to long though. Nice job so far. Can't wait til it is done.

Tap It In Tap It In

Very nice transitions and overall quality. =D

very good job! The transitions from each part was great, the melody was awesome, and my ears are jizzing. nice job =D

MojoOfficial responds:

Haha, thank you so much. I've been producing Electronic stuff for about 2 months so it means a lot. First track I ever decided to EQ every track and master it well. It came out pretty alright, but the sub will kill you if you're using good speakers. :D

DJ Cafe - Creeper DJ Cafe - Creeper